Sunday 20 April 2008

Monday 21st Tutorial


Here is another image I have been working on. Its again more lyrics and is just a simple example of what I wish to be carrying on with in this project. I have lots of ideas for lyrics photographs and simply need to go out and take them.
I have also been continuing with my patterns and printed paper idea.


These are examples of when I printed on glittery paper. I then took a sample of the pattern from the dress and embossed it, following the pattern on the paper. This I feel isn't going as well as the lyrics idea and I feel I can gain moe from concentrating on that one.
I have, however, been trying to incorporate the two ideas by using the pictures I create with the interesting paper but putting lyrics on them. This is a start of one

No comments: