Sunday 18 May 2008

Final Idea

I decided for my final idea I wanted to use both things I had been working on. I chose to do a series of three images following the lyrics from a whole song. I wanted to take from the comic style idea and make it follow in a linear pattern.
I wanted all the images to describe what the lyrics were saying, a bit like before, using all sorts of post production tools. I chose the song ‘Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds’ by The Beatles as it is quite surreal and I thought it might make interesting imagery.
These were some of the starting ways I experimented with when looking to shape my final pieces.



I used some found images alongside my own and printed all the text seperately and scanned it in.

With examples like this, I printed the picture out, stuck the sequins on and then scanned it.

No comments: